Minimum Requirements for Camera Software
What are the minimum requirements for X10 camera software programs such and Vanguard and Activehome Pro with iWatchout?
To use X10 camera software programs such and Vanguard and Activehome Pro with iWatchout, you need the following:
- VA11A or VA12A Video to USB Adapter
- PC running Windows XP, Vista, or 7 (Vista Windows 7 and Windows 8 require VA12A).
- Internet connection (broadband is best).
- We also recommend that you have at least 512 MB RAM and 50 MB free disk space on your hard drive- basically, any PC that meets the minimum specifications for XP, Vista, or Windows 7 should work fine.
- 2 Working USB ports - the VA12A requires a USB 2.0 port.
- PC Transceiver (model CM19A) or CM15A ActiveHome Pro interface
- X10 Wireless Camera Kit