Minimum Requirements for Camera Software
Jump to navigation Jump to search
What are the minimum requirements for X10 camera software programs?
To use X10 camera software programs, you need the following:
- VA11A or VA11A+ Video to USB Adapter
- PC running Windows 2000, XP, or Vista (Vista requires VA11A+).
- Internet connection (broadband is best).
- We also recommend that you have at least 500 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM and 50 MB free disk space on your hard drive.
- 2 Working USB ports - the VA11A+ requires a USB 2.0 port.
- PC Transceiver (model CM19A) or CM15A ActiveHome Pro interface if using iWitness software
- X10 Wireless Camera Kit
- Chat software requires speakers and microphone — built-in or separate.