Minimum Requirements for Camera Software
Revision as of 19:49, 31 March 2011 by Ericb
What are the minimum requirements for X10 camera software programs?
To use X10 camera software programs, you need the following:
- VA11A or VA12A Video to USB Adapter
- PC running Windows XP, Vista, or 7 (Vista and 7 require VA12A).
- Internet connection (broadband is best).
- We also recommend that you have at least 512 MB RAM and 50 MB free disk space on your hard drive- basically, any PC that meets the minimum specifications for XP, Vista, or Windows 7 should work fine.
- 2 Working USB ports - the VA12A requires a USB 2.0 port.
- PC Transceiver (model CM19A) or CM15A ActiveHome Pro interface
- X10 Wireless Camera Kit