Remote Control Not Working
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Questions Why won't my Lola remote control work? Answer If your Lola remote control is not working, please try the following:
- Press the PC button on the Lola Remote.
- Check that the USB cable on the VR38A Lola Receiver is connected to your computer.
- Make sure the tray icon is present in the Windows task bar. If it is not there, run Lola from the Windows Start button, or Desktop shortcut.
- Press the Power button on the UR89A Lola remote to launch the software.
- Replace the batteries in the remote.
Related Articles [img src="http://site.x10.com/?Z3gxT2tiYXNlYXJ0aWNsZTEuZGF0=RND%7Ckbasearticle"]