Remote Control Not Working
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Why won't my Lola remote control work?
If your Lola remote control is not working, please try the following:
- Press the PC button on the Lola Remote.
- Check that the USB cable on the VR38A Lola Receiver is connected to your computer.
- Make sure the tray icon is present in the Windows task bar. If it is not there, run Lola from the Windows Start button, or Desktop shortcut.
- Press the Power button on the UR89A Lola remote to launch the software.
- Replace the batteries in the remote.