'rundllasapp has encountered an error and needs to close Sentinel'
When I open the software, I receive an error that the "rundllasapp has encountered an error and needs to close."
If the software runs but you see that error sometimes:
- Go to Options | Snapshots and change image storage frequency to record less often than every 5 seconds.
If that doesn't resolve your issue try the following:
- First, make sure that all of your X10 software is closed.
- Open up My Computer and go to the local drive C.
- Once there, look for the directory labeled "My Images."
- Right-click on the directory, and select the option 'Rename.'
- Change the name to something other than it is currently; "My Images Temp" will suffice.
- Try to open the Sentinel software again.
If that does not fix the issue, uninstall your X10 software, and remove the directory in which that rundllasapp program runs.
- That directory is C:\Program Files\Common Files\x10.
- You also need to end the X10nets process. To do this, press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to bring up your computer's Task Manager. If X10nets is running, select it from the list and click on End Process.
- Now, reinstall the Sentinel software.