Lola Software Revision History
September 14, 2004
- Final revision.
May 7, 2003
- Added support for customized multi-user music selections.
- Added All Tracks view (press "Tracks" twice to open).
- Lola now opens in Albums screen if you have no playlists.
- Fixed: a problem importing MP3s if Real is set as default player.
- Fixed: a problem assigning incorrect album art during import.
April 28, 2003
- Added a rename function to Lola (right click with mouse).
- Added Find function to Playlists screen.
- Added option to restore deleted tracks when importing.
- Added a notice while deleting multiple tracks.
- Added a troubleshooting log option to MediaManager.
- Made dragging a track in Media Manager scroll the window when needed.
- Fixed: problem identifying installed Media Player components.
- Fixed: problem saving column widths in Media Manager.
- Fixed: problem displaying Playlist Import progress bars.
April 18, 2003
- Added ability to drag and drop tracks in Media Manager
- Added Media Import Wizard.
- Added user comments to database backup.
- Added statistics to database restore.
- Fixed: cursor jumping when un-expanding items in Media Manager.
- Fixed: problems closing Lola Controller on some Windows 98 systems.
April 10, 2003
- Added "Rename" options to Edit and right-click menus.
- Made play list import easier to use: Windows Media Player and other types of lists are now imported at the same time.
- Fixed a problem where automatically assigning art to some .WMA files on import only assigned to some tracks.
- Fixed a crash that occurred trying to import Windows Media playlists without Windows Media Player 9 installed.
- Fixed a problem with the Restore Deleted Entries feature.
- Fixed a problem where the file monitor didn't add new music from monitored folders.
April 9, 2003
- Added detailed information to update notice.
- Fixed a mouse/remote synchronization problem with Find.
April 8, 2003
- Improved database performance.
- Fixed a problem importing WAV files.
April 8, 2003
- Initial Release.