Moving Apps between screens on my AirPadXL
The Home Screen
Copying App icons from your main Apps screen to your Home Screen
- On your Home screen, touch this icon on the right hand side of the screen to access the main Apps screen.
- Find and touch the icon for the App you want to copy to your Home screen.
- Hold your finger on the App icon until your Home screen appears.
- Release your finger from the icon.
- A copy of the icon for that App is now duplicated on your Home screen.
To remove an App icon from your Home Screen, touch and hold the icon until the trash can appears (on the right side of the screen) and then drag the icon to the trash.
Moving Apps between the 5 screens
You will notice a combination of 1 to 4 dots in the bottom left and bottom right of the screen. These represent 5 discrete screens on your AirPadXL.
You can access the screens by touching on the dots, or by swiping your finger across the screen.
To move Apps around on a screen, or from one screen to another, touch and hold the icon for the App you want to move. You will notice that you can then drag the icon around the screen. Drag it to an open spot on that screen, or drag it off to the left or right of the screen and hold it until the screen you want to move it to is shown, then release your finger from the screen.
Some practice might be necessary to get the hang of how to hold your finger on an icon for an App, how to move your finger off the edge of the screen, and when to release your finger.