Multiple Camera System Setup
This guide should help you in getting started quickly with an X10 Multi-Camera System
1. Unpack these items.
2. Connect the first camera to its power supply and plug it into a wall outlet.
3. Connect the wireless video receiver to power and plug it into a wall outlet.
4. Connect the video receiver to your TV and turn its power switch ON.
5. Select your TV's video input (or try channel 0 and then Channel Down).The camera's picture should appear.
6. Plug in the transceiver and extend the antenna.
7. Put batteries (not included) in the remote control.
8. Press 1 OFF to turn the first camera off.
9. Turn the number dial on the second camera's power supply to "2."
10. Connect the second camera to power. It will appear on your TV.
11. Press 1 ON to switch to camera 1, and 2 ON to go back to camera 2.
- If you have any trouble getting your system to work, follow each step again and check each connection.
- Try plugging the power supplies in different wall outlets.