Relabeling the Slimline Switch
How do I change the labels on my Slimline Switch?
- To change the labels on your SS13A, first spread out a sheet of newspaper to provide a clean working area that will catch dropped bits.
- Remove the battery and its holder then carefully use a butter knife (or a similar thin flat blunt tool) to pop the entire SS13A case apart.
- Disassemble it, replace the labels, and carefully reassemble:
- Put the clear plastic covers back on the rubber part, covering the labels.
- Put the front of the switch face down and place the rubber bit in the holes. Make sure the red LED diffuser is still in plase.
- Put the circuit board over the rubber part, brown side up. The circuit board should sit against the two small plastic pins at the top of the case.
- Snap the back of the case back on, install the battery, and test the Slimline Switch.