Sentinel Zoom Camera Preset Setup
You can store up to nine positions in your camera. Here’s how:
- Press and release C1
- Press and hold the Setup button on your remote control until the C1 button lights green.
- Move the camera to the position you want to store. Press Autofocus to set the focus for that position.
- Press the number button (1 through 9) on the remote to store the position under that button.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each position you want to store.
- When finished, press Setup to save the positions you entered.
Once you’ve stored positions in the camera, press the desired number button on the remote to move to that position. If you press Sweep, the camera will automatically switch through all the positions you’ve stored. Press any of the movement buttons on the remote to stop the camera from sweeping.
Changing Stored Positions
You can store new positions over positions you’ve already stored, by following the instructions above. Just store the new position using a button that you programmed before.
Clearing Stored Positions
You can delete all stored positions. Here’s how:
- Press and release C1.
- Press and hold Setup until the C1 button lights green.
- Press Center.
- Press Setup again.