Testing A KR15A On A2
My Big Red Button does not seem to trigger my chime. What can I try?
Some Big Red Buttons do not send the A1 command properly, we recommend setting the Big Red Button to A2.
- Open the battery cover and hold down UNIT until the LED blinks twice, then release.
- Push and release UNIT; the light will blink on and off.
- Push and release UNIT again; the light will blink on and off, stay off for 3 seconds, then blink twice.
- Set your Chime Module to A2 and plug it in next to a Transceiver set to A.
- If the Big Red Button does not trigger the chime reliably when it is nearby, then it may have an issue.