USB Controller Bandwidth Exceeded
When I open my software I get an error about "USB Controller Bandwidth Exceeded". How should I resolve this?
Try these strategies:
- Connect any new devices before you start to stream USB video or audio. You may have to stop streaming the video or audio, connect the new devices, and then restart the media stream after the new device has been detected.
- Connect your USB camera to a different USB hub.
- If your computer has more than one USB port, connect your USB camera to its own USB port.
- If your computer does not have more than one USB port, you can add an additional USB host controller to the computer and attach some of the USB devices to it to share the bandwidth load. Contact your service vendor for more information about how to add an additional USB host controller to your computer.
- Connect your other USB devices to a different USB hub or USB port.