Using Line-out Converters

From X10Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


I want to use this system for my rear surround speakers. My receiver only has speaker outputs, not RCA line-level outputs. Can I make this work?


You can, but you will need to get a line-out converter. These are sometimes also called line level adapters, but that term is a little more generic. Any car audio store will have these available. They convert the speaker-level signal from your receiver to the signal level required by our Sender.