Using XRay Vision as a Web Cam
How can I use XRay Vision as a web cam?
To use XRay Vision as a web cam, you first need to set up the file transfer information for your web server:
- Right-click in the main window to bring up the XRV pop-up menu.
- Choose "Settings," and then "Internet and Dial-Up Settings."
- Select the "Export HTML" tab. For "Location" choose "FTP," and enter the information you use to send files to your web server.
- Select the name of the file to be used (the one you will link to) and click "OK" to save these changes.
- Next, bring up the pop-up menu again and choose "Settings" and "Server Events."
- Under the "Export HTML" tab you can choose how often you want to save the image to your PC.
If you want to make XRay Vision work like a typical web cam, you will probably want to have the image uploaded every few minutes.