VC10A Owners Manual
Where is the manual for the VC10A XCam Color Video Camera?
What are its specifications?
Please see the following link for the VC10A manual: ftp://ftp.x10.com/pub/instructions/vc10a-is.pdf.
- Imager: CMOS
- Sensor Format: 1/3"
- Array Size: NTSC - 510 × 492
- Resolution: 310 TV Lines
- Scanning: 2:1 Interlace
- Auto Shutter: 1/60 to 1/15,000 sec.
- Minimum Illumination: 15 lux (f1.9)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +55°C
- Humidity Limits: 0-95% Humidity
The VC10A usually plugs directly into a Video Transmitter, from which it derives power and sends the video signal wirelessly to a Video Receiver. For ideas on using the VC10A in a wired application, please see Extending The VC10A.