Enable Motion Detection after Update
Jump to navigation Jump to search
I updated the firmware/WebUI of my camera and now it no longer detects motion. What should I do?
Sometimes a firmware or WebUI update will disable the motion detection of the camera.
This can easily be resolved by doing the following:
- Log into the camera's WebUI via an Internet Explorer browser
- Go to SETTINGS then ALARM SETTINGS and MOTION DETECTION
- Turn MOTION DETECTION OFF and click SAVE
- Refresh the browser and log back in
- Turn MOTION DETECTION ON
- Ensure DETECT ALL is selected under MOTION AREA LIST and click SAVE
- Return to LIVE VIEW and trigger motion.