Moving Apps to a MicroSD Card
How do I move apps to a MicroSD card?
After you’ve installed a lot of Apps on your AirPad, you might get a message saying that there’s not enough memory left to install another App. You can free up some memory by moving some Apps from the main memory to the microSD card (or purchase an additional external microSD card):
- On your Home screen, touch the Menu icon in the upper right corner.
- Touch Manage Applications.
- Touch the application you want to move.
- Touch Move to SD card, the button changes to Moving. After it’s moved, or if the App is already on the SD card, you should see an option to Move to Device.
- Touch the Home icon to exit back to your Home screen.