Moving Apps to a MicroSD Card on my AirPadX
How do I Move Apps to a MicroSD Card on my AirPadX?
After you’ve installed a lot of Apps on your AirPadX, you might get a message saying that there’s not enough memory left to install another App. You can free up some memory by moving some Apps from the main memory to a microSD card:
- On your Home screen, touch the Settings icon.
- Scroll to and touch Applications.
- Touch Manage applications.
- Scroll to and touch the App you want to move.
- Touch Move to SD card, the button changes to Moving. After it’s moved, or if the App is already on the SD card, you will see an option to Move to Device.
- Touch the Home icon to exit back to your Home screen.