Setting the Time
Jump to navigation Jump to search
How do I set the time on my SecuriLINK console?
- Press either of the Menu up/down buttons (under the lid to the bottom right of the display). The display then shows ENTER PIN in the top line.
- The default PIN is 0000, so press 0000 on the keypad.. This clears the top line and shows * for each number entered.
- Next, you should see 1. INSTALL on the display.
- Press the down button two times. You should see 2. SET CLOCK on the display. Press OK
- Using the numbers on the keypad enter the time followed by AM or PM.
- Press Clear to back out of the menu. You are asked to confirm, 1. YES, 2 NO. Pressing 1 takes you back to the HOME CONTROL screen. Pressing 2 stays in INSTALL mode.