How do I uninstall MultiView?
Here are the steps for uninstalling Multiview.
1. Go to Control Panel, then Add/Remove Programs, and click on the ‘Add/Remove’ button for Multiview. (You may receive a message saying "Cannot Find Install.Log." If you get this, delete the C:\Program Files\Multiview folder, run the MultiView installer again, and repeat Step #1.)
2. A window will pop up asking if you would like to do an ‘Automatic’ or ‘Custom’ uninstall. Select ‘Custom.’
3. Click on the ‘Select All’ button, then the ‘Next’ button on every screen of the uninstall wizard.
4. Click ‘Finish.’ Repeat steps 1-4 for X-Ray Vision, X10 Hardware, and any other X10 software you may have installed.
5. Reboot your computer.
6. Go to My computer | C: | Program files | Common files.
7. Delete the ‘X10’ folder.
8. If you receive a message that states you cannot delete this folder, go to step 9. If you can, go to step 13.
9. Press ‘Crtl,’ ‘Alt,’ and ‘Del’ at the same time to bring up your ‘Task Manager.’
10. Click on ‘Processes.’
11. End process for x10net.exe.
12. Delete the ‘X10’ folder in the ‘Common Files’ folder.
13. If this still does not work, reboot your computer and repeatedly press F8 while it is loading to bring up the Safe Mode menu. Boot into Safe Mode and delete the ‘X10’ folder in your ‘Common Files’ folder.
14. Reboot your computer.
If you need any more assistance, please contact our support department at email@example.com.