Resetting the PIN back to Factory Default
I have forgotten my PIN - How do I reset my PIN back to factory default without losing all of my programming?
Note: This is a simple way to reset your PIN back to default - however if you need to completely reset the console as a way to troubleshoot programming issues - please click here.
- Open the tamper door
- Remove ONE of the backup batteries.
- Unplug the AC adapter for 2-3 seconds.
- Plug the AC adapter back into the console.
- Replace the backup battery you removed previously.
- Press ARM then DISARM to clear the TAMPER error.
- The display returns to "Home Control" and the PIN number is reset to 0000
Note: You will need to reset the clock on the console.